Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Been a long long time...

It's been awhile.... too long actually. To any one that even occasionally looks at my blog, I apologize for the many months of absence. Honestly I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in many months, have I been busy? Yes, but not uncommonly so, and not enough to excuse my lack of writing a few simple paragraphs and adding pictures to update people on what I'm doing in my life. So here I am... and for sake of time, I am not going to post a picture and paragraph on every month missed between my last blog post and this one, but instead show you some pictures of a lovely lady who I recently got to photograph.

Meet Brenna.

I first met Brenna back in October when Joel and I started helping (or more like hanging out at) a local youth group called Teens for Christ (TFC). When I first met Brenna I thought she was quiet and very sweet, and while she is still very sweet I'm discovering the not so quiet side of this gorgeous lady. She is super outgoing, willing to try new things, loves her family and friends deeply and is a devoted daughter of the King. I love watching the way she soaks up the bible and the way she truly walks with Christ. She is a wonderful young lady, and I am so blessed to know her. Brenna graduated from high school last year, but we got together a few weeks ago to shoot some "belated" senior portraits. We had a great time, and actually managed to choose a photo date that was sunny (rare in spring of Washington I'm discovering). So, without further adieu, here she is! Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment