Friday, July 23, 2010

Catchup

A year ago July,  Joel and I went to Washington to visit his family and have a late wedding reception.  I took pictures but neglected to share them! So, seeing as I have no job at the moment I thought it would only be fitting to blog them now, they'll also give you an idea of the beautiful surroundings that I now live in!

Enjoy!
Photobucket
Some of the yummy foods we enjoyed



Photobucket
Steven and Jesse

Photobucket
Josh and Derek

Photobucket
I love all the expressions!



While there that week we went up to Mt. Baker, on the way we stopped for a photo moment of Mt Shuksan- gorgeous.

Photobucket




Later that week Joel and I went on a double date with two of his good friends, who actually, this past June got married! Congrats again Steven and Alanna!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



and last but not least some very interesting cars...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment